Re: [vile] manpage.rc not working

From: Thomas Dickey
Subject: Re: [vile] manpage.rc not working
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2014 19:37:21 -0400 (EDT)

----- Original Message -----

I don't recall changing the configure script regarding paths for a while...
Just to check things, I'd look first to see what's compiled into vile:

vile-manfilt is found using a search-path.  For instance, in "this" machine, if
I do
2:which-exec vile-manfilt

the result shows it found in $libdir-path (after not finding it via $PATH)

which-exec and ShowManpage technically are different, but the latter does a

&lookup e+l+p

which tells vile to use the same rule as which-exec

--
Thomas E. Dickey <address@hidden>
http://invisible-island.net