vrs-development

[Vrs-development] initial questions

From: Tim Terlegård
Subject: [Vrs-development] initial questions
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2002 21:33:55 +0100

Hi guys!

I'm very interested in this VRS/SEE/DEE project. But before I open my mouth
I'd like to ask:

Is it decided that VRS will be the SEE implementation? Will all discussions
be based on the VRS specification/design on the VRS homepage (by Bill Lance)
or will there be several specifications competing for the final
implementation?

Is this the mailing-list to discuss VRS/SEE/DEE? Every now and then these
mails come to the DotGNU mailing list too... e.g. S11001001 (why all these
numbers?  :-) mailed his version of the SEE specification to the DotGNU
mailing list.

-- Tim