w3-dev

[W3-dev] Breaking news report be on high alert

From: angelo jones
Subject: [W3-dev] Breaking news report be on high alert
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2006 22:54:06 -1100

Analyst's say, FOLLOW THE TREND. LOOKING FOR THAT POT OF GOLD? With a thrill of fear he glanced at the indicator.
Your immediate attention to SGCP could pay off huge! Huge PR0FIT potential in Gold exists right N0W. Look at the numbers. It was pointed properly, and he knew at once that something was wrong with the delicate mechanism that controlled it.
A New Flight to Gold Probably the pressure of the rope across its face, when he was bound, had put it out of order. There he was, seven feet in the air, but without the power to rise an inch farther.
Despite the fact that the New York Mercantile Exchange was closed last Friday, gold bullion surged $9.60 to $638.60 an ounce in electronic trading. the.
Sierra Gold Corporation. tube.
OTC:SGCP.PK in.
In the past 30 days, it’s up $51.70. In the past year, it’s up $144.90. And since its low in April of 2001, it has surged $382.90. his.
That’s a trend!! We are alerting you to this gold phenomenon! It's happening right N0W which is why we want to watch gold companies like SGCP early on! own.
The Next Home Run, Presents Even if we should come to unpleasant places on our way it is necessary, in order to reach the earth's surface, to keep moving on toward it.
Sierra Gold Corporation In that case, said the man, it will be best for you to cross our Valley and mount the spiral staircase inside the Pyramid Mountain.

***OTC:SGCP.PK*** This short flight, however, had greatly astonished the blacks, who, seeing his body suspended in mid-air, immediately hailed him as a god, and prostrated themselves upon the ground before him.
Current price, 0.12 cents The fat chief had seen something of white men in his youth, and had learned to mistrust them.
Sierra's project is located in the fastest growing gold-producing region in the world The top of that mountain is lost in the clouds, and when you reach it you will be in the awful Land of Naught, where the Gargoyles live.
"the price of the precious yellow metal could soar to well over $1,000 per ounce, and eventually to more than $2,000 an ounce"(Money & Markets) So, while he remained as prostrate as the rest, he peeped at Rob with one of his little black eyes and saw that the boy was ill at ease, and seemed both annoyed and frightened.
This prolific region has already seen past major gold productions. Do all indicators point to Sierra Gold being next to uncover a multi-mill. dollar discovery? Diamonds too? pocket.
At $500 per ounce, the property's potential value would be over $260 mill. and.
Resource potential could be in excess of 5OOK with significant areas of the property yet to be explored. So he muttered some orders to the man next him, who wriggled along the ground until he had reached a position behind Rob, when he rose and pricked the suspended god with the point of his spear, Ouch! yelled the boy; stop that! He twisted his head around, and seeing the black again make a movement with the spear, Rob turned his electric tube upon him and keeled him over like a ten-pin.
Read the news and you decide! What are Gargoyles? asked Zeb.
Sierra Gold Announces Results for Potential Gold Reserves Mr. Manke estimated the gold reserves to be approximately 520,000 ounces. At $500 per ounce, the property's potential value would be over $260 mill.. This report does not include the property's potential hard rock gold vein referred to by Hendrik Veldhuyzen's 43-101 report (2006) (see Oct. 2 press release). The hard rock area is situated in close proximity to the largest known hard rock gold vein in Sierra Leone. (Go online and read this N0W, this is a partial clip of the news) then.
Sierra Gold Corporation Discusses Pampana North's Hard Rock Gold and Diamond Potential (Go online and read about this) The natives, who had looked up at his cry of pain, again prostrated themselves, kicking their toes against the ground in a terrified tattoo at this new evidence of the god's powers.
Money & Markets said today: China Is Going to Corner The World’s Gold Market The situation was growing somewhat strained by this time, and Rob did not know what the savages would decide to do next; so he thought it best to move away from them, since he was unable to rise to a greater height.
Over the next few years China is essentially going to corner the world’s gold market. In the process, the price of the precious yellow metal could soar to well over $1,000 per ounce, and eventually to more than $2,000 an ounce. He turned the indicator towards the south, where a level space appeared between the trees; but instead of taking that direction he moved towards the northeast, a proof that his machine had now become absolutely unreliable. Moreover, he was slowly approaching the fire, which, although it had ceased blazing, was a mass of glowing red embers.

Material inside was made based upon, information believed to be reliable. info in this can not be for sure to be on target and shouldn't consider this an a11 encompassing Our opinions often have forward look ing state ments within the meaning of section 27A of the Securities act of 1933 and Section 21B of the SEC Act of 1934 that quite frankly have some risk or risks or unknowns. This material is for informational purposes only and information is really just to inform you about what is going on and you really need tyo consider whether this is something you want to look into further and by all means, don't consider this an offer to purchase or not purchased but ratherget rid ofsecurities, We have no license whatsoever in any field at all. Before you make a decision, please consult with a professional. I would suggest calling maybe a broker or seomthing like that. You know, someone with professional advice. The last thing you want is to make a bad decision. at this time, none of us have been given compensation but we are speaking about it. Obviously, we do expect to get paid :).