w3-dev

[W3-dev] Emacs/W3 moves from CVS to Git

From: Magnus Henoch
Subject: [W3-dev] Emacs/W3 moves from CVS to Git
Date: Sat, 01 Mar 2008 00:49:14 +0100

I just imported the CVS repository of Emacs/W3 into Git.  My aim with
this is to make it easier (for myself and others) to keep separate
branches, and to publish them and merge them.

To get a copy, run:

git clone git://git.sv.gnu.org/w3.git

Or if your firewall only allows HTTP, run:

git clone http://git.sv.gnu.org/r/w3.git

The CVS repository will be shut down at 2008-06-01, so you have three
months to get diffs for any local changes.

Magnus