web-hurd

Re: CVS GNUMach works with Adaptec 2940 Ultra SCSI adapter, tarball's do

From: Ognyan Kulev
Subject: Re: CVS GNUMach works with Adaptec 2940 Ultra SCSI adapter, tarball's does not
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2001 13:30:23 +0200

On Thu, Mar 15, 2001 at 11:32:35AM -0800, Jeff Bailey wrote:
> On Thu, Mar 15, 2001 at 07:24:07PM +0200, Ognyan Kulev wrote:
>
> > PS Running Hurd at last will undoubtly inspire me for the next major
> > revision of the Hurd Web page :-)))
>
> Please work with the folks at address@hidden, I'm running quite behind
> on a number of projects and haven't been keeping the web page up to date.

What documentation/web projects are making now?  My plans for Revision 6 of
the Hurd Web page is to read all in mailing lists from around 1996 and
hyperlink it like a real web.  The other thing I intend to do is something
like FAQ/HOWTO/Design.  And all this completely in Hurd environment
including the Web browsing :-)

--
Ognyan Kulev <address@hidden>, "\"Programmer\""