web-hurd

Get Cash by Refinancing Your Home!

From: Need Money
Subject: Get Cash by Refinancing Your Home!
Date: Tue Feb 19 06:53:26 2002

Apply today for a loan with Household and you could win $5,000. If you win, you could pay off lingering holiday bills or make a new purchase - the choice is up to you. Act now, rates won't be this low forever!

Find the loan that's right for you, even if you have less-than-perfect credit.
- 1st Mortgage Refinance Loans
-
Home Equity Loans
-
Personal Loans for Homeowners

Apply Online for a loan and you're automatically entered in our Start New in 2002 Sweepstakes!
(Click here for official rules. No purchase or application necessary.)

With an approved loan, you could lower your monthly payments by $100s.
If you're our lucky winner, you'll also collect a check for $5000 to pay down your debt or spend however you want!

As a Household company, we are part of a financial family that has been helping working people since 1878. We have the experience, size and strength to help you access the money you need.
All loans made by Household Bank, f.s.b., a federal savings bank.

You received this email because you signed up at one of Virtumundo's websites (see the "Properties" listed at http://www.virtumundo.com) or you signed up with a party that has contracted with Virtumundo. To unsubscribe from the Virtumundo Rewards List, visit http://www.virtumundo.com/unsub or click here. To read Virtumundo's privacy policy, visit Privacy Policy. The products and/or services advertised in this email are the sole responsibility of the advertiser, and questions about this offer should be directed to the advertiser.
© 2002 Virtumundo, Inc. All rights reserved.