web-hurd

Newbie

From: Alan McIntyre
Subject: Newbie
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2002 18:55:56 -0500

Hi all,

I have recently become very interested in learning about operating
systems, and have been trying to play around with GNU/Linux and GNU/Hurd
in my limited spare time.  On my day job, I'm a C++ programmer, and I
end up doing a little C from time to time, but thus far it's all been
Windoze stuff.

Hopefully one of these days I will have enough of a clue to help out
with development on the Hurd, but until then I'd be glad to help out in
any way possible with the maintenance of the Hurd web pages.  Even if
it's just helping fix typos and broken links. :)

I'm currently trying to dig through the list archives, which is easier
than I thought since most of the content of late appears to be spam.
:)   Is there a TODO or wishlist somewhere for the Hurd web pages?  I
haven't run across one yet.

Thanks,
Alan McIntyre