web-hurd

Lose 7 pounds this week & every week!

From: 7StepDiet.com
Subject: Lose 7 pounds this week & every week!
Date: Mon Feb 25 19:04:26 2002

Friend, 7stepdiet is the answer to your weight loss needs! We will customize a plan that is perfect for you and your lifestyle. Whether your a stay at home parent or busy and on the we go we have the right plan for you. You'll work one-on-one with your personal diet consultant to lose weight and keep it off for good. Best of all 7stepdiet guarantees results! Don't wait any longer start losing weight today!

  • Customized plans geared for your needs
  • A personal diet consultant to help guide you
  • Daily and weekly updates to your diet plan
  • State of the art weight loss techniques
  • Exercise plans made to fit your activity level
  • Weekly chats with medical doctors
  • A guarantee you will be 100% satisfied
  • and much more... click here to get started

lbs.

"I have been using 7StepDiet for about 2 months now and have lost over 35 pounds. Everything is so simple. I never thought dieting could be this great." -Kelly B.

"I have tried two other diets online and yours was the only one I saw results with. The last time I weighed myself I had lost 18 pounds in just 2 weeks. My wife and I will never be able to express how thankful we truly are." -Samuel E.

You received this email because you signed up at one of Virtumundo's websites (see the "Properties" listed at http://www.virtumundo.com) or you signed up with a party that has contracted with Virtumundo. To unsubscribe from the Virtumundo Rewards List, visit http://www.virtumundo.com/unsub or click here. To read Virtumundo's privacy policy, visit Privacy Policy. The products and/or services advertised in this email are the sole responsibility of the advertiser, and questions about this offer should be directed to the advertiser.
© 2002 Virtumundo, Inc. All rights reserved.