web-hurd

You Can Make Money Online!

From: Iworks
Subject: You Can Make Money Online!
Date: Thu Feb 28 19:10:58 2002

Dear Friend,

You're about to discover how you can have FIVE of your own Internet businesses set up and taking orders within 29 minutes...for less than half of what most people spend on groceries!

I'd like for you to know up front that I'm not an Internet Guru...Not A Computer Wiz...And Not A Marketing Genius.

First of all, I'll admit that I don't expect you to believe a single word I say.

After all, how many times a day are you BOMBARDED with some lame "get-rich-quick" scheme on the Internet?

You probably get a brand new promise of instant wealth every few hours in your e-mail box and if you're anything like me, you've tried a few and been left with nothing but a hole in your pocket!

Well, I've got great news for you.

Now you too can make great money right from your home with your own auto-pilot "Internet Empire"!

But before we get into that, let me prove to you that I'm actually doing it and that you can too...

  Free Cash Generating Websites!
  Full Resell Rights!
  You keep 100% on every sale!
  Live customer support!
Urgent!
Order the program right now and we will
email you our toll free support number!

You received this email because you signed up at one of Virtumundo's websites (see the "Properties" listed at http://www.virtumundo.com) or you signed up with a party that has contracted with Virtumundo. To unsubscribe from the Virtumundo Rewards List, visit http://www.virtumundo.com/unsub or click here. To read Virtumundo's privacy policy, visit Privacy Policy. The products and/or services advertised in this email are the sole responsibility of the advertiser, and questions about this offer should be directed to the advertiser.
© 2002 Virtumundo, Inc. All rights reserved.