web-hurd

Re: Webpages out of date :www.gnu.org/software/hurd/l4-hurd

From: Alfred M. Szmidt
Subject: Re: Webpages out of date :www.gnu.org/software/hurd/l4-hurd
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2003 11:42:12 +0100 (MET)

       Alfred> Actually there has been, stop linking to it.  There are
       Alfred> several pages in the hurd.gnu.org CVS tree that
       Alfred> shouldn't be linked to (I can think of atleast four
       Alfred> from the top of my head).

       Which ones. I am going to take over these webpages and
       consolidate them.

There is no need to take over them, they are outdated, and are there
for historical reasons.

      Alfred>Nor does sv.nongnu.org/p/l4hurd have anything in relation
      Alfred>with the current effort.

       what is it then?

A (dead?) effort to port the Hurd to L4 that has nothing in common
with the one started by Marcus.