web-hurd

Wrong HURD source code path

From: José M. Otero R.
Subject: Wrong HURD source code path
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2003 12:08:04 -0500

In "http://www.gnu.org/software/hurd/download.html";, section "Archived
snapshots".  The link to the HURD source code is not set up properly.

The link is: "ftp://alpha.gnu.org/gnu/cvs/hurd.tgz";.

In ftp server: alpha.gnu.org, '/gnu/cvs' is NOT a valid path name.  The
directory '/cvs' doesn't exist in '/gnu'.

I'll appreciate if you could tell me where I could find the HURD source code,
beside the CVS repository.

Thanks.

JM