web-hurd

Advertise to 1mil Internet users in Malaysia at only RM688!

From: Malaysian Web Marketeer
Subject: Advertise to 1mil Internet users in Malaysia at only RM688!
Date: Fri, 13 May 2005 12:19:53 +0800

Dear Sir / Madam,

Advertise your company's products/services to 1million Malaysian Internet users at RM688 using our email marketing tool!

From now till 15th May 2005, confirm 2million and get the third million for FREE!
Bookings are now open to the first 20 registrants only.  First come first served.

If there are less than 10 enquiries of your products/services, we will compensate you with another 1million for free!

Database is categorized by industry such as:-
-         building & construction
-         banking & finance

-         public listed
-         communications
-         SMI & SME's
-         Electronics
-         Etc

For more information, please reply this email with your contact information and our sales personnel will be in touch with you, or you may also call Ms Meng at 012-205 1591 or Mr Phillip Lim at 012-302 3899.
Thank you.

Regards
David Tan
Sales Director

Note:
This email is meant for our potential clients only.  If you have accidentally receive this email, please let us know and reply with the subject header "unsubscribe" and we will ensure your email address is deleted from our distribution list.  Thank you.