web-hurd

Join The Most Popular Affiliate Program on the web...

From: address@hidden
Subject: Join The Most Popular Affiliate Program on the web...
Date: Fri, 20 May 2005 18:21:24 -0400

Hello!

Become an affiliate...
It's as easy as one two three!

GO AIO has one of the most profitable affiliate programs on the web! We pay $100.00 each time a submission is included in the GO AIO Directory through your website (not valid for Basic Inclusion).
Plus $0.01 per click (PPC) and $0.50 per lead.

i.e:

Let's say your website generates 1000 unique visitors a day and 1% (10) of those visitors suggest their website and are included in the GO AIO Directory. You will recieve $1000.00 for one day-all at no cost to you!
That means $30.000.00 a month, $360.000.00 a year.
I know you are thinking it sounds too good to be true! It must be a trick!
Yeah, maybe you're right! Maybe the numbers are wrong. Perhaps you will generate just 10% of $360.000.00 that still means $36.000.00 a year (0.01%).

No Bad, but is not finish yet, GO AIO has created a BONUS for our best affiliate, if you will close 5 subscribers in one month time you will receive other 50.00 dollars.

So! are you ready? If you are!, just follow our easy steps.

1. Open an account to became an GO AIO affiliate

2. Choose a Banner or text that more fit your taste from our list.

3. Display an GO AIO banner or link on your website. When a visitors from your website clicks on our banner or link and subscribes to include their website in the GO AIO Directory (not valid for Basic Inclusion).You receive $100.00 per completed inclusion. Good luck!

  Start earning now! click here...