web-hurd

Re: News entry: Libre Software Meeting material

From: Alfred M\. Szmidt
Subject: Re: News entry: Libre Software Meeting material
Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2005 11:58:41 +0200

   Below is a news entry that is relevant to people interested in the
   Hurd and its port to L4.

Thanks, I commited the following:

<DT>20 September 2005</DT>
<DD>
Material from the Operating System topic during
the <A HREF="http://libresoftwaremeeting.org/";>Libre Software
Meeting</A> which took place this summer
is <A
HREF="http://medias.2005.libresoftwaremeeting.org/topics/os/";>available
online</A>.  Included are slides and recordings of talks by Marcus
Brinkmann and Neal Walfield about the Hurd/L4 port.
<P>
</DD>

   Alfred: please let us know whether it's ok to put online.

I'm not the maintainer of the Hurd project web pages, I only take huge
liberties and hope that Marcus won't eat me alive.