web-hurd

Help wanted posting at savannah

From: Rowan Thorpe
Subject: Help wanted posting at savannah
Date: Sat, 19 Mar 2011 04:08:03 +0200

Hi,

I saw the posting at
http://savannah.gnu.org/people/viewjob.php?group_id=30&job_id=511 from
2008 (?!) and want to offer my help if the request is still valid.
Perl is my forté, I do various webby/CGI things at times, have
recently been contributing several bits of code to a Perl
micro-framework called Dancer, and am strongly interested in seeing
Free Software prosper :-) My free time is quite erratic though.

Please let me know any details if you are still seeking help...

Cheers, Rowan
--
mailto:address@hidden
----