weechat-dev

[Weechat-dev] [bug #27601] irc gets disconnected frequently at the bad n

From: LaoLang_cool
Subject: [Weechat-dev] [bug #27601] irc gets disconnected frequently at the bad networking env.
Date: Mon, 05 Oct 2009 08:22:14 +0000

Follow-up Comment #3, bug #27601 (project weechat):

Sorry I don't know how to find the patch from the git url you gave :(

And about different clients on different OSes.
I've tried opera built-in irc client, emacs' erc/rcirc, and xchat when on
windows, only xchat can keep me online. I also have tried the same irc clients
except xchat on FreeBSD, all can't prevent me from disconnecting, so I assume
that xchat has some unknown but useful ability. I'm sorry it's not so
convenient to install xchat here.

  <http://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/?27601>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.nongnu.org/