weechat-dev

[Weechat-dev] [bug #40650] WeeChat Requires rubylib.so

From: Sebastien Helleu
Subject: [Weechat-dev] [bug #40650] WeeChat Requires rubylib.so
Date: Fri, 22 Nov 2013 08:07:39 +0000

Update of bug #40650 (project weechat):

                Category:                    None => script API plugins
              Item Group:                    None => compile/install
             Assigned to:                    None => flashcode

Follow-up Comment #1:

I'm not sure if WeeChat (I mean ruby plugin) is affected by this problem
(after looking at the ruby detection in WeeChat, it seems different from your
URL).

On which distribution do you have the problem with WeeChat/ruby ?

And more important, do you have the problem with cmake (recommended way to
compile WeeChat) or with autotools (./configure) ?

  <http://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/?40650>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.nongnu.org/