wesnoth-dev

Re: [Wesnoth-dev] Ruin terrain letters.

From: Joseph Simmons
Subject: Re: [Wesnoth-dev] Ruin terrain letters.
Date: Tue, 01 Mar 2005 19:35:30 -0600

Hogne Håskjold wrote:

On Tue, Mar 01, 2005 at 06:31:08PM -0500, John McNabb wrote:
All,
        I have committed the first images for the ruined castle and its
variants, the sunken and swamp castles.  I would like to add the terrain
types into the mainline terrain and make them available for the campaign
developers to incorporate into their maps.  My proposal is to use the
letter 'N' for the ruin, 'O' for the sunken ruin, and 'Q' for the swamp
ruin.  Are there any objections or proposed alternatives to these?

Thanks,
John (aka Darth Fool)

Hi

I think 'O' is designated for orc castle, althought it seems the gfx
for it never turned up. I guess it's ok to use the letter for
something else.
There never were any plans for the orcish castle. I once accidentally
committed a terrain.cfg that had it listed, but there probably never
will be an orcish castle.

-turin