wesnoth-dev

Re: [Wesnoth-dev] 3rd level units for Drakes

From: James Spencer
Subject: Re: [Wesnoth-dev] 3rd level units for Drakes
Date: Wed, 2 Mar 2005 10:08:27 -0500

One last thing...

I was the person to retool the Drakes... I don't really hold 'any
claim' over them beyond that... The retooling is 'done enough' and the
core of the faction is there... This is squarely back in the hands of
the list... I mean there are some things I 'd like to see, but pushing
real hard on this isn't high on my TODO atm.

Now I'm going to try to stay away from my inbox for a couple of days :)