wget-dev

Re: wget2 | Fix robots.txt parser (!510)

From: @rockdaboot
Subject: Re: wget2 | Fix robots.txt parser (!510)
Date: Sun, 14 Aug 2022 17:15:11 +0000

Tim Rühsen commented on a discussion:
https://gitlab.com/gnuwget/wget2/-/merge_requests/510#note_1062977638

We can keep running it manually from time to time. If oss-fuzz detects an issue
we are automatically informed via email. In order to reproduce locally and fix
it, tt is handy to download the single corpora (via browser) and put it into
the appropriate *.repro directories and then run our test with it.

I am on Debian and installed `google-cloud-sdk`, read the comment in
`fuzz/get_ossfuzz_corpora`.

https://gitlab.com/gnuwget/wget2/-/merge_requests/510#note_1062977638