windows7sins-translators

[Windows7sins-translators] Turkish Translation

From: Destan
Subject: [Windows7sins-translators] Turkish Translation
Date: Sat, 24 Oct 2009 16:09:09 +0300

Hello,

I am willing to translate windows7sins to Turkish. If there is anyone wants to join me, he/she is welcome or anyone already started to translate I can join him/her.

Can anybody tell me the procedure after completing the translation of a file. How and to where can I upload the translated files?

--
D.Destan Sarpkaya