windows7sins-translators

Re: [Windows7sins-translators] Telugu Site

From: Medhamsh Vuthpala
Subject: Re: [Windows7sins-translators] Telugu Site
Date: Wed, 06 Jan 2010 16:18:02 +0530

Dear Ineiev,

Followed the steps you have given. But no luck.

The website renders fine in the localhost in my
computer with all the css in good condition.

What could be the culprit?

Thanks & Regards,
Medhamsh

At Wednesday, 30-12-2009 on 12:57 "Ineiev" <address@hidden> wrote:
Hello, Medhamsh,
On 12/25/09, Ineiev <address@hidden> wrote:
> On 12/24/09, Medhamsh Vuthpala <address@hidden> wrote:
>> Its long since i have commited telugu translations.
>> Can dev.te.windows7sins.org be up?
>
> Meanwhile, probably you could just use te.windows7sins.org instead;
> it seems to work.

I checked te.windows7sins.org and it seems not to work very well, indeed.
I looked into te/live directory and didn't see some files needed
for the site; I think, you should add directories like drm, education,
monopoly, letter, lockin, privacy to te/live; I believe it should work then.

I used something like this for the Russian portion:
being in my language directory,
mkdir t;cd t;
cp -a ../../en/live/{c,drm,education,i,letter,lockin,monopoly} .
cp -a ../../en/live/{privacy,s,security,signup,standards,widget} .
then remove SVN directories:
rm -fr `find . -name .svn -print`
and finally copy all to your live directory:
cp -a * ../live;cd ..;rm -fr t
and of course
cd live; svn add *; svn commit .

Best regards,