windows7sins-translators

Re: [Windows7sins-translators] Okay, roll call...

From: Gabriel Z M Ramos
Subject: Re: [Windows7sins-translators] Okay, roll call...
Date: Thu, 07 Jan 2010 19:58:37 -0200

pt is 100% ready. Well, 99.99%, as there are five or six words left to
translate. No, really. It's because I took a few days off and this is
just how it was when I left. Now I'm back and will do the final
adjustments. But everything has been translated, including flyers, logo
etc. I have been waiting for pt to be setup though, but I don't know if
I should email someone else. I just asked here in this list.

Thanks
-- gabriel