ww-tedit-dev

[ww-tedit-dev] a key for "find in files"

From: petar marinov
Subject: [ww-tedit-dev] a key for "find in files"
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2004 21:58:02 -0800

Today was my virgin experience with Visual C 7. It left me a bit frustrated to notice that some of the keybindings of version 6 were removed. Anyhow, now ctrl+shift+f is "find in files", the old shortcut Alt-E-i no longer works (there is nothing sacred!). I wondered, is it a good idea to assign this shortuct to WW's "find in files" too? There is no longer a single universal standard, Visual C 7 will slowly overtake and we may have to introduce some of the new keybindings.

-petar