www-it-traduzioni

[www-it-traduzioni] Fwd: Gorgeous animated video against DRM

From: Francesco Potortì
Subject: [www-it-traduzioni] Fwd: Gorgeous animated video against DRM
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2015 23:05:48 +0100

Forse qualcuno ha voglia di fare questi sottotitoli?  Bisogna chiedere
prima, magari c'è qualcuno che già lo sta facendo.

Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2015 15:48:50 -0500
From: Free Software Foundation <address@hidden>
Subject: Gorgeous animated video against DRM
To: pot <address@hidden>

Dear pot,

Most people interact with Digital Restrictions Management (DRM) every
day, but many of those people don't understand how it impacts their
freedoms as computer users. The proprietary software that makes DRM
tick is just one example of why we must fight for free software. To
help people understand why we need to reject proprietary software like
DRM, we commissioned [Urchin Studios][1] to make this [short video][5]
that makes these concepts easier for everyone to understand.

**Please help us spread free software awareness by watching this video
  and [sharing it][4] with friends via email and social media.**

Urchin made this fantastic, professional animation and released it
DRM-free. We've also released the production files for the video,
along with English, French, Spanish, and Russian subtitles (with more
languages on the way). We want to make more videos like this so that
more people will stand up to fight DRM, but we need more resources to
make it happen. If we meet our annual fundraising goal of $525,000 by
January 31st, you can be sure there will be more great projects to
come in 2015.

At the time of this writing, we have raised over $350,000. **We need your
help to meet our goal by January 31st.** Please show your love for
this video by making a [donation][2] today. If you subscribe to
services that support DRM, like Netflix or Amazon Prime, please
consider [donating an equivalent amount][2] to help us forge a
DRM-free future.

Sincerely,
Libby Reinish
DRM Elimination Crew

[1]: http://urchn.org/about
[2]:
https://my.fsf.org/civicrm/contribute/transact?reset=1&id=40&pk_campaign=2014-video-appeal&pk_kwd=donate
[4]:
https://www.fsf.org/share?u=https://www.fsf.org/blogs/community/user-liberation-watch-and-share-our-new-video&t=User%20Liberation:%20Watch%20and%20share%20our%20new%20video
[5]:
https://www.fsf.org/blogs/community/user-liberation-watch-and-share-our-new-video

- --
* Follow us at <https://status.fsf.org/dbd>.
* Subscribe to our blog via RSS at <https://defectivebydesign.org/rss.xml>.
* Donate to support the campaign at <https://donate.fsf.org>.

You can unsubscribe from the Defective by Design mailing list by visiting the
link
<https://my.fsf.org/civicrm/mailing/unsubscribe?reset=1&jid=132147&qid=11215151&h=1be276277c8a3105>.

To stop all email from the Free Software Foundation, including Defective by
Design and the Free Software Supporter newsletter, click this link:
<https://my.fsf.org/civicrm/mailing/optout?reset=1&jid=132147&qid=11215151&h=1be276277c8a3105>.

Defective by Design is a campaign of the Free Software Foundation:

51 Franklin St
Boston, Massachusetts 02110-1335
United States