www-ml-gnu-malayalam-project-public

[Www-ml-gnu-malayalam-project-public] Re: [smc-discuss] Re: [gnu.org #35

From: Anivar Aravind
Subject: [Www-ml-gnu-malayalam-project-public] Re: [smc-discuss] Re: [gnu.org #351798] Unacceptable behavior of Malayalam coordinator and www-ml administrator
Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2008 09:48:12 +0530

Vivek Varghese Cherian wrote:
Hi Anivar,

    If removing inactive members is the logic why ramakrishan is still in
project.

Ramakrishan was informed of the present status of the project a few days back itself. Since he was sick he could not respond to my emails. I had to personally call him over the phone today to inform him of the developments that is occurring in the GNU Malayalam Project.

Dear Vivek,

Dont try to play a drama again. I dont want to repeat mypoints again. None of us are part of the current GNU malayalam Project Team under you and as Yavour pointed out Process of reorganising the team is started. In this process you can also democratically participate as a volunteer and elect the new leader for gnu.org malayalam translation team. Anwar already volunteered for handling newteam organising process . So please stop this ugly political drama *to save your seat* .

Anivar