www-pl-trans

Re: [www-pl-trans] Translations into and from Polish

From: Dawid Guszczak - your German and English to Polish Translator
Subject: Re: [www-pl-trans] Translations into and from Polish
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2017 16:49:15 +0200

Dear Jan,

thank you for your email but unfortunately I am not interested in working as a volunteer.

Kind Regards

Regards,

Dawid Guszczak
German and English to Polish Translator

CAT-Tools:
– SDL Trados Studio 2014 SP2 Freelance Plus
– Across Translator Edition v6.3 Premium
– Transit NXT Freelance

Contact:
ul. Krótka 5, 63-025 Pięczkowo, Poland
Phone: +48 888 095 885
Skype on request: dawidguszczak
Email: address@hidden
Tax-ID: PL7861640354
REGON [National Business Registry Number]: 302042967