www-pt-br-general

[www-pt-br-general] Joining to the translation team

From: Marcelo Camargo
Subject: [www-pt-br-general] Joining to the translation team
Date: Sat, 7 Mar 2015 21:57:20 +0000 (UTC)

Hello. I'm Marcelo Camargo, a programming languages and compilers designer and translator of open-source and free projects. While reading the GNU website, I saw that was possible to join to the translation team. I've worked on translations of projects like phpMyAdmin, WikiMedia, WPS Office and technical articles of Mozilla Foundation. I'm fluent in 4 languages and I'm able to give my free time by free and open-source softwares. Waiting for answers. Thanks in advance!