www-tr-comm

Re: [www-tr-comm] Turkish Translation of Proprietary Software

From: Bayram Özinal
Subject: Re: [www-tr-comm] Turkish Translation of Proprietary Software
Date: Sun, 12 Jan 2020 22:20:22 +0000

Thanks for highlighting it, it was a typo.

proprietary software = 'patentli yazılım'
FYI

On Sun, Jan 12, 2020 at 8:20 PM The FLOSS Information <address@hidden> wrote:
I disagree.

There is no "parentli" word in Turkish. The word "patentli" is correct.

I agree with Emre. I think the Turkish translation currently used is
better than these. If these terms are accepted, it may be necessary to
edit the translations.