www-zh-cn-translators

[Chinese-translators] TAMIYA On Sale - Great Price , Hot Model, Earth'

From: eTAMIYA.com
Subject: [Chinese-translators] TAMIYA On Sale - Great Price , Hot Model, Earth's Biggest Selection !!
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2003 23:49:30

Hello Tamiya Fans!

Are you looking for new Tamiya models? Wanna power up your scale model? Now,
you can get it at an attractive price...

Product Highlights:

„X      1/24 Enzo Ferrari Scale Model
„X      1/10 Scale R/C Enzo Ferrari (Nitro or Electric)
„X      1/10 Scale R/C QDS Lancer Evolution WRC VI

Special Offer:

Up to 40% off Tamiya TerraCrusher HopUp Parts

You will also find plenty of Tamiya Scale Model, R/C Model & HopUp Parts
available at

http://www.etamiya.com

----
As always, thanks for your support!

eTAMIYA.com Team
We guarantee good quality of service!

If you don't want to receive our product news update, please reply email and
type ¡§ remove¡¨ and we will amend our record at once.