www-zh-cn-translators

Re: [Fwd: Re: [Fwd: [Fwd: [GNUCTT] Hi I have translate one webpage. how

From: na ren
Subject: Re: [Fwd: Re: [Fwd: [Fwd: [GNUCTT] Hi I have translate one webpage. how to upload to GNU.org]]]
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2009 10:55:30 +0800

Hi William
thanks for the reply!

2009/7/11 William Cai <address@hidden>

Na,

So... please follow the process Yavor suggests. If Bill/Xiaobin don't
reply in a week, please write to address@hidden directly.

Pan Yongzhi(from the mailling list) have reply me,
give me some URL to read. I will keep work on that.

By the way, as you showed the interest on GNU translation stuff, would
you also like to help improving GNU/CTT process? ;-)

yes. I know the Free Software may be one year ago.
I would like to do some work for GNU. :-)

Thanks,
William