wxruby-dev

Re: [Wxruby-dev] wxRuby - How Do We Proceed?

From: Kevin Smith
Subject: Re: [Wxruby-dev] wxRuby - How Do We Proceed?
Date: 07 May 2003 22:45:03 -0700

On Wed, 2003-05-07 at 02:09, Curt Hibbs wrote:
> Park, do you plan to fill this role? If not, I would ask the same question
> of Kevin?

As long as Park is open to a migration to my template system, and is
willing to at least listen to and debate other suggestions, I'm happy
with him being the technical leader of wxRuby.

I hope to play a very active role, and I *think* I'll actually have time
to do so over the next several weeks.

Also, I wrote some documentation for the Ruby/FLTK project that was well
received. I would be willing to do something similar for wxRuby, once I
understand what the docs should actually say.

> 4) Migrate to Kevin's template approach (if there are no objections).

By the way, my template system is not quite ready to integrate. I will
continue experimenting with it in my own prototype, and will make
concrete proposals when it is ready.

Kevin