wxruby-dev

[Wxruby-dev] Busy, Busy, Busy

From: Curt Hibbs
Subject: [Wxruby-dev] Busy, Busy, Busy
Date: Wed, 14 May 2003 23:41:10 -0700

I have am starting a new job this Monday (May 19th) that is 2000 miles away
from where I currently live (that's over 3000 kilometers). I'm leaving my
home in 9 hours for a 32 hour drive!

I just wanted to let you know that I will be out touch for this time, and
during the first few weeks of my new job I will be concentrating heavily on
my new work. Consequently, I will be doing very little (if anything) on the
FreeRIDE and wxRuby projects for the next month or so. I'll try to get a
little bit done when I can, and if I end up with more free time than I
anticipated, then I will put that time into these projects.

Curt