wxruby-dev

[Wxruby-dev] Question about my template approach

From: Kevin Smith
Subject: [Wxruby-dev] Question about my template approach
Date: 23 May 2003 21:55:56 -0700

Currently, my template prototype puts all the code for each class inside
the class declaration, like Java. This means all the code would go in a
.h file, and the only reason to have a .cpp file is if there was a large
amount of custom code for a class.

Can anyone think of a reason why we would have to have the template
preprocessor create the wrapping glue method bodies in a .cpp file
instead of directly in the .h file?

Kevin