xbindkeys-devel

[Xbindkeys-devel] xbindkeys and wiimote: XF86Back/Forward not recognized

From: Fabrice DELENTE
Subject: [Xbindkeys-devel] xbindkeys and wiimote: XF86Back/Forward not recognized?
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2012 22:40:53 +0100

Hello.

I wish to use a wiimote to control mplayer.

For that, I have installed cwiid which works.

Now I want to bind the + and - keys on the wiimote to scripts that
will push the volume up or down.

I have this in my ~/.xbindkeysrc:

"volume_up"
  m:0x0 + c:166

"volume_down"
  m:0x0 + c:167

I have found the "m:* + c:*" codes with xbindkeys -mk

However my scripts are not called, and these bindings don't show up
when I try xbindkeys -n -v (while my other bindings show).

I have tried with the symbols XF86Back and XF86Forward instead of the
"m:* + c:*" codes but that doesn't work either.

What must I do?

Thanks!

--
F. Delente