xboard-devel

Re: [XBoard-devel] Polyglot 2.0,

From: h.g. muller
Subject: Re: [XBoard-devel] Polyglot 2.0,
Date: Tue, 01 Sep 2009 12:06:45 +0200

Well, it seems calling it 1.4.38x is  good solution. It is a small
patch, after all. Michel's branch has in the mean time advanced
to 1.4.42b, and before we release I will have a look at this new
version to see if I should patch it with an even smaller patch to
get a 1.4.42x and include that. Or even include both 1.4.38x and
1.4.42b to give the user an opportunity to decide what he likes
best.