xboard-devel

Re: [XBoard-devel] 4.4.1

From: Michel Van den Bergh
Subject: Re: [XBoard-devel] 4.4.1
Date: Sat, 26 Sep 2009 23:51:18 +0200

I think I discovered another buglet. In edit position drag and drop works
but it generates an error message in the info box. Something like

Illegal move "h2xg3" (rejected by first chess program)

Arun Persaud wrote:
Hi

there were some issues with 4.4.0 (packaging and some bugs). At the
moment I'm still away from my computer, but I will have time to start
working on xboard again next weekend. It will probably take me a week or
so to get all the changes into git that I got from HGM (bug fixes and
new features). Thinking of releasing a new version after that, we
probably should call that one 4.4.1 instead of 4.4.0a.  What do you all
think? Alternatively we could also do 4.4.0a to just fix the packaging,
but then we would have a 4.4.1 soon anyway with the new features...

ARUN