xboard-devel

Re: need help. about winboard 4.9.1 Makruk variant.

From: Tim Mann
Subject: Re: need help. about winboard 4.9.1 Makruk variant.
Date: Sun, 29 Aug 2021 11:51:17 -0700

I can't help, but I'm copying your post to the developers mailing list to see if anyone there can.

On Sun, Aug 29, 2021, 8:09 AM mae087able <mae087able@gmail.com> wrote:
hello, Mr.Tim.

My name is Charnnarong Choowong. I come from Thailand. I like to play Makruk (Thaichess) with my friends. So I've studing ai move on winboard. I have some problem about Makruk font pieces in winboard. I want to customize to make it easier to see but when i render with Chess font it show dot appearence. Could you please guide me for the alphabet of missing pieces Khon and Met. Then i can make some Makruk font to render on winboard. it be uesful for Thai to study Makruk by winboard.

So many thanks for your kindness.
Charnnarong Choowong, Thailand.
makruk-char-error.jpg