xboard-devel

Re: Tester

From: Simon Scatton
Subject: Re: Tester
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2021 22:57:25 +0100

Hello John,

On 11/15/21 20:52, John Frostad wrote:
To Whom It May Concern:

I am a chess and GNU/Linux enthusiast and would like to be involved in testing xboard features when available.

Thank you for reaching out, at the moment we are restarting some
development on GNU XBoard and some feature may need testing in
the near future. I'll keep you updated if we need you to test anything
that would be really nice!

Thank you for the proposition,

Have a good day

--