xforms-development

Re: [XForms] fl_set_font_name() and segmentation fault error

From: Jens Thoms Toerring
Subject: Re: [XForms] fl_set_font_name() and segmentation fault error
Date: Sun, 25 Oct 2009 01:10:35 +0200

Hi Max,

    any new findings on your side? I unfortunately can't do
much without a bit more of information - as I wrote the test
program you sent works for me without any of the problems you
encountered (segmentation fault and/or X error) so I've got
nothing I could really use for debugging. I don't even know
what you did do to get an X error instead of a segmentation
fault (if you did), so I've no idea where to even start. Or
is the problem already solved? In that case it might be use-
ful for others if you would give a short description of what
you found out.
                           Best regards, Jens