Re: [XForms] connect to postgresql database

From: Jens Thoms Toerring
Subject: Re: [XForms] connect to postgresql database
Date: Fri, 15 Jan 2010 12:50:00 +0100

Hi,

On Fri, Jan 15, 2010 at 01:52:27AM -0800, r wrote:
> Is it possible to connect to a postgresql database using xforms? How
> do I send the username and password to the database and then get a
> confirmation response from the server?

This question looks a bit as if it's about the XML format
also named "XForms". But this is the mailing list for the
"XForms GUI Toolkit for X" - same name (and with much older
claims to it;-) but something completely different, sorry.
And, at least in the XForms toolkit, there isn't any built-
in support for accessing databases. So I guess you will
have to find some other source of information.

                           Best regards, Jens