[Fwd: Re: address@hidden: Re: [XForms] fl_set_input_return(ob, FL_RETURN

From: Serge Bromow
Subject: [Fwd: Re: address@hidden: Re: [XForms] fl_set_input_return(ob, FL_RETURN_ALWAYS); ]]
Date: Sat, 15 May 2010 12:47:11 -0400

Hi Serge,
On Mon, May 10, 2010 at 11:04:19PM -0400, Serge Bromow wrote:
> I will address each item and to further clarify I prepared a video
> to better explain my comments. You can view the video here;
>
> http://www.dineamix.ca/tutorials/input_return.mpeg
>
> You know what they say "A Video is Worth a Thousand Words". English,
> French, German or otherwise.

Thanks a lot, I downloaded it and had a look (as well as at your
email). Unfortunately, at the moment my daily work and some other
projects I have to take care of keep me from testing and writing
a proper reply (actually, I don't even have made up my mind ye if
I should conclude that you're right;-) So please accept my appolo-
gies for not getting back to you sooner with a good reply - I will
try to answer on Thursday when there is a holiday here in Germany.

In any case please rest assured that I will try my best not to in-
troduce changes that will break your programm (I had a short look
at the documentation on your website and I was rather impressed
with what I did see!) unless there are very, very convincing rea-
sons.
                             Best regards, Jens

PS: Would you be prepared to send me the program you used in the
    video? I guess I could write one similar to it, but yours
    looks very nice and useful, so that would spare me a bit of
    extra time.