Re: [XForms] fl_set_browser_topline(onject, 0);

From: Jens Thoms Toerring
Subject: Re: [XForms] fl_set_browser_topline(onject, 0);
Date: Mon, 17 May 2010 21:06:12 +0200

Hi Serge,

On Mon, May 17, 2010 at 08:56:38AM -0400, Serge Bromow wrote:
> "fl_set_browser_topline(OB, line)" segfaults when there are no lines
> in the browser. Old behaviour was to ignore such a nonsensical
> statement.

Thanks! The code for the browser is mostly a complete rewrite
and there I forgot the check for an empty browser in

fl_set_browser_topline()
fl_set_browser_bottomline()
fl_set_browser_centerline()

I hope I got it right now by simply returning from thes func-
tions immediately if there are no lines in the browser.

> "fl_select_browser_line(ON, line)" still ignores out of range selection.

That's meant to indicate that this still works correctly,
doesn't it?
                       Thank you and best regards, Jens