Re: [XForms] Tab Folders

From: Jens Thoms Toerring
Subject: Re: [XForms] Tab Folders
Date: Sun, 6 Jun 2010 22:40:28 +0200

Hi Serge,

On Sun, Jun 06, 2010 at 04:12:42PM -0400, Serge Bromow wrote:
w> 1.0.93sp1. It appears the tabfolder object moves the tab content
> (form) down from the top of the tabform by some amount. I will email
> you 2 images of the problem.

The only programs I have around here using tabfolders are the
"folder" and "itest" demo program. With those I don't see any
change when they are compiled with 1.0.93sp1 or the ancient
1.0.90 version. Strange! Do you have by any chance some ex-
ample program that exhibits this behaviour? At the moment I
have no real good idea what I should be looking for without
being able to reproduce the problem...

                              Best regards, Jens