Re: [XForms] Screen refresh in HP-UX - ITANIUM

From: Donato Lorenzo López
Subject: Re: [XForms] Screen refresh in HP-UX - ITANIUM
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2011 16:39:45 +0000

Hi,

 speaking with my costumer's developer team (they know how to program with XForms), they also said to "freeze" the form to solve the problem, but they wanted to know why this problem didn't appear in old machine.

 I'll say them to "freeze" the form (or maybe I'll do it), because yes, this loop sends strings at a very high rate.

 It's perceptible, but well, you can see the lines in the browser all the time... It's like one film with missing frames... well, something like that :)

 Thanks a lot, people. And sorry for disturbing you with so small things! ;)

Best regards,

Donato