[XForms] Xforms & threads-functions & others

From: Sergey Klimkin
Subject: [XForms] Xforms & threads-functions & others
Date: Thu, 6 Oct 2011 17:17:02 -0700 (PDT)

Hello!

I just started working in xforms - good tool.
But a lot of questions.
When compiling a files created in the fd-xforms appear strange problems.
Here are some of them:

1. How to use the xforms with threads-finctions from pthread.h ?
The compiler gcc does not see the library function # include <pthread.h>  //  /usr/include/pthread.h
terminal:
survey.c: undefined reference to `pthread_create'
survey.c: undefined reference to `pthread_join'
survey.c: undefined reference to `pthread_cancel'

A little earlier I compiled (gcc) the exact same project created in GTK+
And the compiler sees the library and functions for threads.

2. The compiler does not see the functions of callback.
I hand-carried them out xxx_cb.c in xxx_main.c - there a better way?

3. The compiler gcc can not load pixmapfile.xpm
terminal: In fl_read_pixmapfile () [pixmap.c: 631] error reading /home/sklimkin/projects/fdesign/surveyfd/Garmin_iPAQ.xpm (Can't open)
May-be necessary to use another type of image (bmp, gif, jpg)?

4. Is it possible to attach to the message file (a picture or zip) for clarity?
If not, then where to put the specified files, with reference to them?
Of course all of this, if someone wants to answer my questions.

I can not blame these problems the compiler so that when working with the GTK+ libraries this kind of thing does not happen.
At the same time I like fd+Xforms and I want to learn it.

Sergey.