Re: [XForms] Canvas / button interaction

From: Clive Stubbings
Subject: Re: [XForms] Canvas / button interaction
Date: Thu, 9 Feb 2012 14:03:48 +0000 (GMT)

Hi Jens,

I had a bad feeling that you wouldn't be able to reproduce it. But at least I know the code is sane and you haven't seen anything similar..

What I need to do is to pull the latest xforms source and build against that. Then I can put some debug in the code to see if I can throw any more light on whats happening.

I don't think its limited to just checkbuttons though. Other objects seemed to be not quite right - eg some of the up/down shading wasn't always correct and I had a button with an @> that didn't always fill the arrow. The checkbutton was just the best (easiest to explain) example I could make.

I'll flip the canvas creation to happen later and see if that changes anything, then pull the latest code and post an update.

Thanks
Clive