Re: [XForms] Canvas / button interaction

From: Clive Stubbings
Subject: Re: [XForms] Canvas / button interaction
Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2012 10:34:28 +0000 (GMT)

Hi Jens.

Jens, any idea how to fake an expose event in Xforms? I'd like to
see if what makes the difference is a real X-expose event or whether
its something different in the xforms handling of expose vs draw.

I guess you could use fl_XPutBackEvent() to stick an arti-
ficially created event into XForms' event queue...

I was hoping to not involve the X event mechanism. I want to see if the difference is in the xforms code or something to do with the state generated by the exent handling.

Having thought about it a bit more, the window thing is niggling me too. I think I need to dust off my old Xlib books..

Cheers
Clive