[XForms] New pre-release 1.0.94pre7

From: Jens Thoms Toerring
Subject: [XForms] New pre-release 1.0.94pre7
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2012 23:13:01 +0100

Hi,

   I just uploaded a new pre-release

http://download.savannah.gnu.org/releases/xforms/xforms-1.0.94pre7.tar.gz

It tries to address all the bugs and suggestions made in last
few months. Here a rather likely incomplete list of changes:

* Bug pointed out by Michal Szymanski on resetting radio buttons
* Drawing bug in browsers pointed out by Paul Nicholson
* Werner Heisch noted that when opening a new window under the
  mouse as a result of a mouse press in a browser led to the
  mouse release event not getting reported crrectly to the
  browser.
* Clipping subsystem rewritten and a few new functions added.

Unfortunately I don't know if this will fix the problems
Clive Stubbings reported since I wasn't able to reproduce
them...

Thanks to the prodding by Guido Trentalancia I have uploaded
the GPG key used for signing the files to some key servers and
added a README file describing where the key also can be found
on the Savannah site.

Ok, same request as every time: please test this version and
let me know if there are any new problems;-)

                        Best regards, Jens

PS: Savannah seems to have some problems at the moment -
    while the newly uploaded files are shown in the down-
    load area clicking in the links results in a "Not
    found" error page. I hope this is just a temporary
    hiccup.