Re: [XForms] New prerelease xforms-1.0.94pre13

From: Jens Thoms Toerring
Subject: Re: [XForms] New prerelease xforms-1.0.94pre13
Date: Tue, 25 Dec 2012 20:41:12 +0100

Hi,

On Tue, Dec 25, 2012 at 05:46:39PM +0000, Paul wrote:

> Jens wrote:
> > I'll take a look at it shortly...

I think I got that one fixed...

> I find more problems with further testing, affecting
> scrollbars and labelframes.  Sometimes after calling
> fl_set_object_geometry() they are not redrawn properly.
>
> For example, sometimes a scrollbar is redrawn without
> arrows, but they appear on mouse-over.  Other times the
> scrollbar is not redrawn at all.   Sometimes the scrollbar
> is redrawn twice with the correct one overlapping a
> slightly displaced false one.
>
> All these problem go away if I comment-out the freeze/unfreeze
> from my application.

At the moment I'm working again on all the code for re-
drawing since I also found the reason for some slow-downs
some people complained about. And I hope also the problems
you found can be solved that way. Unfortunately, the whole
stuff is bit a of a mess, so having some extra test pro-
grams like yours for serious testing is very helpful!

                          Best regrads, Jens